With many states introducing indoor air quality legislation (New Jersey included), stay ahead of the game and make sure you have handheld testing devices in your possession. It is not just good enough to take readings - all readings must be recorded and saved for future reference.
Portable V!SA gas detection unit from GMI allows a rink to instantly test the air quality at their facility. The V!SA gas detector
- Handheld detector with carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide sensors
- Fully programmable alarm set points, sensor configurations and all operating functions
- Audible and visual alarms
- On-board data logging for data management and event logging (software/cables sold separately)
Calibration kits and replacement test gasses are also available.
J&C Ice Technologies has put together an easy to use/maintenance free kit for you to the air quality at your rink. No calibration necessary - simply break both ends of the tube, draw air with pump, read the color change on the tube. Accurate results each and every time.
Test Kit Features:
- SENSIDYNE Pump Kit
- 3 Boxes Carbon Monoxide Tubes (10 per box)
- 3 Boxes Nitrogen Dioxide Tubes (10 per box)
- Test Data Log for Record Keeping
- Laminated Hazard Level Card
- Deluxe Pelican Carry Case
Replacement tubes are also available.