Zamboni Ice Resurfacer Service
Resurfix handles all of the Zamboni Ice Resurfacer service for J&C's territory. While J&C is able to handle simple troubleshooting, technical questions and service requests should be handled directly through Resurfix.
Resurfix can handle all of your service needs while offering on-site and in-shop repairs.
Preventative Maintenance Program
Annual Preventative Maintenance should be performed in order to maintain proper, dependable and safe operation of all models of Zamboni Ice Resurfacers. Your rink will benefit from a better ice surface while also reducing the risk of costly "down-time".
HDB, 500, 540, 545, 546 Series Packages:
- Tune up and adjust valves
- Set up carb/mixer with a 5-gas analyzer
- Compression test engine
- Change engine oil (includes filter in 500 series)
- Inspect all belts and hoses
- LPG converters clean and install repair kits
- Completely filter all hydraulic oil & replace with fresh oil if necessary (oil extra charge)
- Inspect all hydraulics for leaks and seepage including hydrostat pump and motor
- Furnish and install new bushings and bolts in lift bar. Check bar for excess wear, end play, and straightness
- Inspect and repack with factory approved grease front and rear wheel bearings
- Inspect both axles for wear in the ring and pinion gears, differential carrier, and front axle universals
- Change oil in differentials, pump drive and transfer case
- Twenty-point lube job with factory approved grease
- Inspect vertical and horizontal conveyer bearings, chain and sprockets
- Install safety decals and snow shield where necessary
- Furnish new spreader cloth, squeegee and water pump impeller
- Upon completion, an extensive inspection with recommendations to bring your machine up to maximum operating condition will be provided.
Model 552 Package:
- Including all aspects of the 500 series package
- Inspect front disc and rear drum brakes for wear
- Check emergency brake operation and adjust if necessary
- Inspect pump and drive motor brushes
- Change pump motor belt
- Check SCR functions for fault codes and proper settings
- Perform specific gravity and open circuit voltage test on batteries